CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Little Piece of Heaven


There are few things that bring the feeling of heaven into a home--children sharing and looking out for one another, meaningful family prayers, expressions of sincere affection and appreciation--are a few. But from my experience, newborn babies top the list. With their arrival comes a distinct peace, love and fulfillment that is unsurpassed. I've never completely understood how it happens; I only know that miracles often come in very small packages, and our latest came two weeks ago, weighing less than five pounds. Here is our latest piece of heaven--Berkley Maya Fern Conger.












4 comments:

Brian and Rebecca Nate said...

Super cute Lori! I didn't know what you guys were going to give her for a middle name, but I think they both are so cute. I'm sure Grandma Nate will love it as well. What a beautiful little doll. Hopefully we can get down there to see her before too long! Take care and soak up your little piece of heaven. Love you!!

Ashlie said...

How did I not even know you were pregnant? Well congrats anyway! She's adorable!

The Shaver Gang said...

She is so cute! Congratulations! She couldn't have gone to a better family!

Donna K. Weaver said...

Congrats. What a beautiful baby.