CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Taking Care of Mom" Mini-Retreat

I don't usually put events on my blog, but I am super excited for this one. It's called "Taking Care of Mom" Mini-Retreat. Don't those words, "taking care of mom" just jump out and grab you? After the hectic holidays and a cold, biting, crazy January, do you feel like you could use a little taking care of?

Boy, I sure do!

That's why I am inviting you to an event where you can come and learn how to regain these four important feelings:

PEACE, ORDER, PURPOSE AND JOY

Doesn't that sound wonderful? In the midst of crazy schedules and demanding lives and busy children, these things can seem so evasive, but they don't have to be. Regardless of how many children you have or what stage of motherhood you are in, they can be an everyday part of your life. Come enjoy an evening with other women; come share and laugh and learn together for a couple of hours how to regain some balance and find yourself again in the midst of motherhood.

If you want to make it even more fun, invite some friends and make it a girls night out where you can promise your husband you will come back renewed and ready to have more peace, order, purpose and joy in your life. I mean, what husband doesn't want that for his wife, right?:) The cost is just $25 and is totally worth it, especially considering you'll get a great dessert, too!!

Just click here to learn more details and to register:
Now, if you clicked that link you may have noticed that I am one of the presenters that night. Please don't let this discourage you from coming.:) These Power of Moms retreats are truly fabulous, and I will be presenting their material, not my own, so please come take part in this amazing two-hour evening. You have to come simply to hear from Tiffany, the other presenter, because she is truly delightful and awe-inspiring!

If I haven't talked you into it yet, you must have more peace, order, purpose and joy in your life right now than I do.:) I am definitely in need of a refresher course, and besides that, I have learned that few things buoy me up more than joining with other women who have similar goals of succeeding at this difficult role of motherhood and learning and growing from each other. One of the best things about these retreats is that they are interactive. You will be given tons to think about and tools to help you become the mother you really want to be, but you won't be sitting there all evening listening to someone lecture--you will be involved! You will be in a warm environment full of other women like you, where we all listen and share and learn from each other. It's truly fabulous!

I must warn you--these retreats often fill up quickly, so if you are interested, sign up now. And tell your friends, for heaven's sake! Its' so much more fun with friends! And it just so happens this event is happening the night before Valentine's Day, so you could go to this retreat with your friends on Thursday night, February 13th and get all buoyed up and feeling great, and then go out the very next night with your sweetheart for Valentine's Day! That's two nights out in a row!! Wow! I feel more peace and joy already! Ha!

Ok, I better let you go so you can sign up now. See you February 13th in Farmington!

0 comments: